03. Add your Friends & Family to your Circles. Use your circles wisely. Create a circle for each kind of list you have in Real Life. For example, if you are in High School, you can Create a circle named High-School Friends and add all of them to that particular circle. P.S. The name you give to your circles could be anything. No-one will ever know it.
04. Google will have a few suggestions. To add them to your relevant circles, select the ones you need to circle and just drag them to any of the circles. If you want to create a new circle, drag them to the New Circle, and give it a name.
Connect your email account (Gmail, Yahoo or Live account) to import the email addresses and add them to your circles. NOTE: If they are not yet on Google+, they will receive the notification with an INVITATION to join Google+. Also, you can share with them via Email only, if they aren't on Google+. --> For more details about G+ Circles : http://goo.gl/kgy2G & http://goo.gl/EmCaL
05. If you want to find similar kind of people, drag one or more people to the Find Related Text-box. You will see suggestions similar to the one you selected.
06. Once you have added quite a number of users (approx. 200-300), your Stream will be Full and Interesting. On the top of your STREAM, you see about few names of your circles, and a MORE drop-down. These are links to the dedicated streams of your circles. You can also control the volume of the circle's posts appearing in your main stream. To do that, go to one of the CIRCLE streams, and below the list of people in the circle, is where the amount of posts to show. (Fewer, Standard or More)
07. Google+ is an incredible place for your Photos. --> If you are on iPhone or Android with the G+ app, your photos will automatically be Uploaded (Auto Backup)
08. Use Google+ Search effectively If you want to find out about something, just SEARCH. You can filter your Search by Everything, People, Posts, Events, Hangouts, etc. You can also filter posts by You, Your Circles, OR Public(Everybody). You can Search for posts from a particular Location too.
09. Next is the Most important and the most successful Tip. INTERACTION. You have to interact with everybody in the G+ Community. Let everyone know what you are interested in. Follow their posts. Comment on them with your views. Get to know each other.
10. When you are publishing a Post, do it with Care and Interest. Try to give a title for every post you share. When you provide links, it's better if you shorten using http://goo.gl Use #hashtags . These help users Search directly by clicking on it. If you think your post must have more awareness, try mentioning some top G+ers either in a comment or your post. And, if you are sharing something, share it with your own thoughts too.