I have just pushed the latest release of the #GData #Python Library (2.0.16). As
usual, it is available from pypi  or from our downloads page .
Please first read the release notes (below) before upgrading, and
please get back to us  if you have any issues.
To upgrade using pip:
pip install -U gdata
Get it while it's hot!
=== Release Notes for 2.0.16 ===
5 Jan 2011
- Add sample for Docs List API to delete ACL.
- Added support for label deletion in the Email Settings API client library
- Added a sample for Email Settings create label and filters with exponential
- Added sample for enabling pop settings using Email Settings API
- Fixed typo in analytics sample.
- Fixed ACL batching URI in Docs.
- Updated RetrieveAllUsers and RetrieveAllAliases to return all pages instead
- Removing force=True from some ACL requests in DocsClient
- Added RetrieveGroups method and updated RetrieveAllGroups and
- Added a quick start sample for user provisioning
- Added a client for organization unit provisioning
- Added client architecture for group provisioning
- Added a new sample for multidonain provisioning. Demonstrates all the
- Added test for RetrieveAllUserAliases and changed OAuth scopes for Apps
- Added client architecture for provisioning api and tests for client
- Added support for batch requests to update spreadsheet cells.
- Added GetAcl alias for get_acl in DocsClient
- Added new ACL and get by ID methods to DocsClient.
- Added some conditional imports for tlslite.
- Updates to category handling for Documents list API